Registration Fees for NORDIC TechKomm Stockholm 2020
|Fees incl. 25% VAT||Early Bird Rate (until Feb 14)||Members of tekom/tekom Europe/STVY/FTI||Student Fee ||Regular Fee|
|2-Day-Ticket||450 €||399 €||150 €||540 €|
Terms and Conditions, tcworld GmbH
Registration for the conference is binding. The participant will receive a confirmation and event ticket by email, which serves as the entry document at the conference.
The conference fee is due upon registration. EMENDO Event & Congress is handling the registration and payment process on our behalf.
If no payment is received, the difference between the normal price and the amount of the early bird discount will be charged 3 weeks after invoicing. The use of the early bird discount excludes the payment of the invoice on site. The obligation to pay does not expire if the participant does not participate. If the participant cannot ensure that the invoice amount is received before the start of the event, it must be paid on site at the event or show proof that the invoice amount has been transferred.
After registration, no cancellation will be possible. Any payments made for the ticket cannot be refunded. However, registration is transferable. The participant can transfer the ticket for free to another person by informing the event organizer of the transfer by email at event(at)tekom.eu, stating the full name, email address, phone number, job title and company name of the substitute participant.
Pictures and Audio/Video Recordings
Tape recordings, video recordings and photographs are strictly prohibited. Exceptions must be discussed with conference management beforehand. tcworld GmbH has the right to photograph or video-record the event. The pictures and video recordings are kept permanently for the documentation of the event. Selected material will be used for reporting and promotion purposes in ‘tk’, tcworld magazine, the association websites and social media such as Twitter, XING, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube. Please approach the photographer or cameraman directly if you do not wish to be photographed or filmed. The legal basis for processing pictures and video recordings is the legitimate interest of the Organizer pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 (1) f. Interviews and statements will only be recorded and published with your express consent pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 (1) a.
Data Protection – How We Collect, Process and Use Your Personal Data
(1) The Organizer, tcworld GmbH, is the service provider for tekom Deutschland and tekom Europe.
With respect to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we hereby notify you that your personal data are being collected, processed and used for purposes of contract fulfillment by tcworld GmbH together with the above-named organizations, pursuant to GDPR Art. 6 (1) b.
Joint controller, as defined by GDPR Art. 4 (7) in conjunction with GDPR Art. 26, is tcworld GmbH together with tekom Deutschland and tekom Europe. A joint controllership is where two or more controllers are jointly responsible for processing personal data because they can jointly (not necessarily to the same extent!) determine the purposes and means of the processing.
The address of the joint head office is:
+49 711 65704-0
Fax +49 711 65704-99
Our data protection officer can be contacted at datenschutz(at)tekom.de or at our postal address (Attn: Data Protection Officer).
(2) Your satisfaction is important to us. Therefore, we will give you the opportunity to take part in a satisfaction survey after the event. Furthermore, we assume that you are interested in attending similar events and will therefore inform you in good time about such events and related events. The legal basis for this is GDPR Art. 6 (1) f and §7 (3) German Act Against Unfair Competition (UWG). You can inform us at any time that you no longer wish to be informed about this event.
(3) Only with your express confirmation during the registration process will you receive information by email, in writing or, in special cases, by phone about new publications, other events, and training programs of tekom/tekom Europe and tcworld GmbH, until such time as you revoke your consent, which you may do at any time. The legal basis for this is GDPR Art. 6 (1).
(4) If you no longer want this information, or if you want to revoke your consent, you can inform us in writing by mail to tcworld GmbH, Rotebühlstraße 64, 70178 Stuttgart, GERMANY, by fax at +49 711 65704-99, or by email (info(at)tekom.de). Furthermore, you can use the link to the subscription center to choose the information/newsletter you want to receive, or use the unsubscribe button.
(5) Your personal data will be stored in accordance with the statutory retention periods.
(6) tcworld GmbH will publish a participant list including the full name and company name of the participant. The list will be made available only to the conference participants through a hidden link on the conference website. If the participant objects, he or she must inform the event organizer and will then be excluded from the list.
(7) You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- Right to information,
- Right to have data corrected or deleted,
- Right to have processing restricted,
- Right to object to processing
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
(8) Further information on data protection with respect to use of the conference portal (e.g. cookies, social media plug-ins) can be found here.