Whether it is about localization to three dozen languages, handling variants on different granularity levels, publishing efficiently to different output channels, not getting lost in XML details, etc. SCHEMA ST4 offers such features as a ready-to-use solution for technical documentation.
See in a live presentation how more than 500 European manufacturers use SCHEMA ST4 on a daily basis for
- Using standards in terminology and sentences
- Modularizing documents in a simple and effective way
- Handling variants with different degrees of granularity
- Localizing into multiple languages
- Publishing efficiently without scripting in/(into) different formats
- Integrating MS Word as authoring tool in a 100% XML environment
- Distribution via web portal / online & offline
About SCHEMA ST4
SCHEMA ST4 is a flexible system that can be scaled to suit the needs of small authoring teams up to entire companies. It is also available as a standard version or as a client-specific solution. SCHEMA CDS distributes information while providing its immediate availability. The SCHEMA Group’s solutions are suitable for a broad range of applications. They are deployed in a wide variety of sectors including mechanical and plant engineering, automotive, IT, electronics, medical technology and the pharmaceutical industry. Clients such as ABB, Agilent, Andritz, Bayer, Bentley, Boehringer Ingelheim, Bombardier, Bosch, Bundesanzeiger Federal Gazette, Carl Zeiss, Caterpillar, Daimler, Datev, Doppelmayr, General Electric, KSB, MAN, Miele, Austrian Federal Railways, Philips, Porsche, Roche, Schaeffler Group, SEW Eurodrive, Siemens, SMA, Toyota, TüV, Voith, Weleda, Wincor Nixdorf and many more rely on systems from SCHEMA.